Our website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about. Our editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
What about cookies?
How does TheInternetTaughtMe use my information?
TheInternetTaughtMe uses the information collected from users for our business purposes, including the following:
- To customize and personalize the advertising and the content you see.
- To personalize and improve your experience when using our Services.
- To fulfill your requests for our Services.
- To send you information about topics that we think will be of interest to you.
- To alert you to the latest developments and features on our Services.
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Services.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your communications with us and other communications regarding your registration or use of our Services.
- For our research, record keeping, and reporting purposes.