How To Search Through Your Past Tweets
Below are some quick and simple instructions on how you can use Twitter’s advanced search to find old tweets that you’ve posted.
Step by step instructions:
- Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com.
- Click Advanced search, located underneath Search filters on the upper right of your results page, or click More options and then click Advanced search.
- Fill in the appropriate fields to refine your search results (see below for some helpful tips).
- Under the Accounts section, fill out your Twitter handle
- Click Search to see your results.
- Alternatively, you can input the following string into the search bar: (from:Twitterhandle) <search words> . For example, (from:ESPN) nbafinals.
For more helpful How To content, see our latest posts here.