How To Reset Oil Change Maintenance Reminder on 2016-2020 Volvo’s
How To Reset Oil Change Maintenance Reminder on 2016-2020 Volvo’s. These steps should apply to XC60, XC90, XC40, S60, S90 and vehicles using the Sensus system.
- First step is to make sure you have all the doors, hood and trunk closed
- Use the start/stop button to turn the car into accessory mode. To do this, turn the knob one time without your foot on the brake
- Now we are going to press down and HOLD the minus button on the steering wheel
- Next, start the car (press down on brake and turn the start/stop button once more) on while still holding down the minus button on the steering wheel
- Make sure you are watching the driver dashboard for the ‘i’ maintenance reminder to popup (it will take 5-10 seconds)
- As soon as the maintenance reminder pops up, let go of the minus button on the steering wheel
- You will then be prompted with a message that says, ‘Maintenance reminder reset’.
- That’s it, you’re all set now, until next time of course!
Like this How To article? Check out our other How To posts here.